In effect, God can do:
According to the dictionary, it is a variant of superabundant. It is being more than is usual or needed; surplus; excess; overly abundant. Most excessively abundant.
- Far over and above
Over and above something: more than something; in addition to something
Over and above: in addition to a particular amount or thing.
- All that we dare ask or think
There are things you want, but you don’t have the courage to ask for them.
- Infinitely beyond
Let us look at these 2 words: - Infinite and Beyond
Definition of INFINITE: (a) extending beyond, lying beyond, or being greater than any pre-assigned finite value however large (b): extending to infinity. (c): characterized by an infinite number of elements or terms.
Definition of BEYOND: "In addition: besides"
- Our highest
- Prayers - What are those prayer points that you pray quietly because you don’t want anybody to hear!!! What is the biggest thing you have ever asked from God? What is the most difficult thing you have ever prayed about?
- Desires - What are the deep desires of your heart for Yourself, Your future, Your spouse, Your children or even Your parents?
- Thoughts - What are your thoughts?
- Hopes - What hopes do you have?
- Dreams - To dream is to think or conceive of something in a very remote way. A dream is a visionary creation of the imagination. What dreams do you have for: Your future, and Your children (if you have any)?
God can do it:
- He is God, and He can do anything
The Lord tells us in Jeremiah 32: 27 (New Living Translation (©2007) that
"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?
- He has done before, and can do it again because Hebrews 13: 8 tells us that He is the same yesterday, today and forever
See the example of Solomon in 1 Kings 3:5-14
God can but will God do it for you?
You are the only limitation. The first part of Ephesians 3: 20 states, “Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us.
How much of God do you desire?
How much do you want God? See what the Lord says in Jeremiah 29: 13-14 (The Message). “When you come looking for me, you'll find me."Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." God's Decree.
What of 2 Chronicles 16:9? In the GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) we are told; "The Lord’s eyes scan the whole world to find those whose hearts are committed to him and to strengthen them" and The Message puts it this way, "God is always on the alert, constantly on the lookout for people who are totally committed to him."
Are you positioned to receive from God?
Well, check this out. In Isaiah 1:19 (King James Version ) the Bible tell us: "If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land". Are you willing? Are you obedient? Are you ready to receive from the Lord?