Thursday 19 March 2015

THIS BLOG HAS MIGRATED TO => HTTP://WWW.PEDROOKORO.COM/ PLEASE JOIN ME THERE :)





I wanted to let you know that I have migrated my blog Crushing The Devil to a new website == PEDROOKORO.COM and ASTUTE COPY BLOGGING.


I now typically post 1 or 2 times a week, usually on Tuesday.

"You don’t have to visit my blog to stay up-to-date. Instead, you can get updates via email. Whenever I post fresh content, I will send you an email message. To do so, simply click on this link: http://eepurl.com/benwYb and fill out the simple form to subscribe to my email list. I can guarantee you that I will never give your email address to anybody else. And you can unsubscribe at any time.

My focus in this new blog is life in all its fullness. My mission is to help people live life to the full. As a result, I write on personal development, purpose, spiritual warfare, and relationships. And sometimes, I write about stuff that don’t fit neatly into any of these categories.

My goal is to create inspiring, insightful, relevant, and practical content that will empower you to live your ordinary, everyday life in all its fullness! If you want to live your life to the full, then this new blog is for you.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you over at http://www.pedrookoro.com/ soon.

With every blessing
Pedro Okoro
Pastor, Blogger, Award-winning Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment